One would wonder whether it is possible or not, to transport or travel with marijuana from one State to another in the U.S now that most states have legalized its use within their jurisdiction and more are expected to follow suit. Whether you are a cannabis business owner, consumer or just a distributor, here are fundamental things that you need to equip yourself with as far as intra and interstate transportation and travel of cannabis is concerned.
- Intra-state transportation
This refers to the transportation and travel of people, goods and services within the boundaries of a state. In all states where cannabis has been legalized for either recreational or medical reasons and, or, both, transportation is also legal subject to fulfillment of certain legal licensing requirements as governed by the laws of each state.
- Inter-state transportation of cannabis
This is the transportation of cannabis and or its products from one State to another. Primarily, it is illegal to travel with cannabis in those states where marijuana is illegal regardless of whether it originates from cannabis legalized states or not. Secondary, while it is legal to do intra state transportation, inter-state distribution of cannabis remains illegal because local drug enforcement laws differ from state to state. In some states, to transport cannabis, it has to be locally grown or manufactured this mean that cannabis originating from other states is not welcome. Once again other standards like applying for a license and permit to transport cannabis across state lines, have to be met before inter-State distribution is allowed.
- Employer liability
In case of accidents leading to property damage and worse loss of life, the liability is passed on to the principle owner of the marijuana business. This is as long as it is established that the cannabis transporter acted within the scope of his duties. If this is not the case, the agent is liable to any liabilities that arise.
- Medical Cannabis patients
Both intra and inter-State transportation of Cannabis for medical purposes by people suffering different conditions is allowed in states where it is legalized. This however is not so in states where cannabis is illegal.
- The Federal law
The biggest restriction that makes it almost impossible to transport cannabis even in cannabis legalized states is the big brother- Federal drug laws. The federal laws have not legalized cannabis use be it for medical or recreational purposes. This means that caught by the federal agencies distributing cannabis would be a chargeable criminal offense at the mercy off the Controlled Substance Act (CSA). Very stiff fines are charged on those caught breaking federal laws and even worse jail terms are a possibility.
- Intra-state travel and transportation of cannabis has very few state legal restrictions if any.
- Inter-state transportation of cannabis has some restriction among states where cannabis is legal.
- Inter-state transportation of cannabis is illegal in states where cannabis is still illegal.
- Cannabis transportation whether Intra state or across state is illegal under the federal law.
- Consult an attorney before transporting cannabis even in states which have legalized cannabis.
Cannabis also known as Marijuana is one of the most used illicit drug. It Many people are getting into the drug day in day out and finally become addicted .To some people, they have an opinion that marijuana use has no negative health issues and thus should be legalized .The growing demand to regalize marijuana is worrying given the health risks it poses. Many countries and states have regalized the substance including Uruguay, Netherlands, Peru, Jamaica, Canada South Africa, etc. In USA, some states including California, Nevada, Washington DC, Alaska, Maine, Oregon and Massachusetts have allowed marijuana for recreational use.
It has several health implications for Canadian online dispensaries which are as follows;
The effects of Cannabis abuse vary from person to person depending on the individual personality ,environment, dosage and method of administration.
When abused for long time, Cannabis can cause psychiatric illnesses. Also, Marijuana abuse causes impaired coordination, lack of concentration, distorted perceptions, problem solving as well as interference with the normal thinking. It can lead to depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and schizophrenia.
It can cause heart attack since it increases the heart rate by up to 50 percent the normal rate. This might cause chest pain due to poor blood supply to the heart.
Those who might opt to stop using cannabis may find it hard to repair the brain damage .The research that was conducted in New Zealand on adolescents that abused cannabis regularly shown that there was a 6-8point reduction in IQ.
Cannabis causes fatigue. It also increases the risk of heart disease and cancer. According to studies, smoking marijuana is more carcinogenic compared to nicotine thus posing high risk for cancer .
In this circus, the only people who benefit from the drug addiction are those who make huge profits from sales.
There are three forms of Cannabis namely; Marijuana, Hash and Hash oil. They all contain Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol commonly known as THC.
For More Information:
CBD refers to one of the compounds of cannabinoid extracted from the cannabis plant.CBD oil, therefore, contains concentrates of CBD. Hemp which is also a strain of cannabis plant is believed to contain concentrates of CBD. It is therefore used to make CBD oil.CBD oil has for a long period of time been used for topical application. This means itis administered through application to body surfaces such as skin. It is usually applied directly rather than being taken orally or being injected into the body.
Due to the benefits associated with the use of CBD oil, many people have used it in their daily lives and especially in the west, Europe and India. The uses of CBD are natural but majorly believed to be medicinal. As a topical application, CBD oil has the following uses but not least:
- Treating /relieving pain.CBD oil is used to lessen pain in cases of backaches, kneejoint, headaches amongst other forms of pain. It should be noted that ailment determines where to apply the oil. The human body does produce its own cannabinoids. It usually has two main receptors for cannabinoids known as CB1 and CB2, which makes it possible for the body to absorb the CBD oil from Kush Cannabis Dispensary.
- Used to get rid of mild skin irritations such as scratches, bug bites, burns, sores and to some extent stretch marks. It’s not advisable to apply the CBD on open wounds. In addition to this, it’s also used by people suffering from a condition whereby excess buildup of skin cells causes itchy and painful patches all over the body, called psoriasis.
- CBD oil also acts as a potent/powerful/effective antibiotic. It is helpful in dealing with inflammation-related skin conditions such as acne. Therefore, it lessens acne blemishes that are caused by a bacterial infection, overproduction of sebum and inflammation. It acts as a natural anti-inflammatory product.
- Help keep the skin looking young and glowing. Human skin naturally does get damaged due to factors such as lifestyle, environmental and ageing factors amongst others.CBD oil makes the skin to look good even at old age. By applying it, damage caused to the skin is reduced. Its application provides an additional layer on human skin which protects it from getting age spots and even wrinkles.
- Anti-bacterial properties. It protects the skin against harmful bacteria that may cause ailments.
- CBD oil is also used for therapeutic massages. It has been proved through research that it does work well for conditions such as arthritis – order ganja via the web.
- Finally, but not least, CBD oil is used on burns. It’s usually believed to aid in healing burns very fast. Burns cause inflammation and CBD is used as a remedy.